Monday, October 17, 2011

Checking in

I seem to be spending more of my time posting pictures and looking at pictures of knitting on Ravelry instead of on my blog. If you are on Ravery I am ScrappyKnitter on there too. If you're really curious to see what I've been knitting that's where to find it. It's just hard to come up with something on here after posting it on there. I do read all of your blogs though, so don't give up, I'm just not good at writing or taking and downloading pictures. I've just found out that I can take a picture with my phone and upload the picture to either Ravelry or Flickr directly from my phone. Now, if I could blog from my phone, I'd be all set!

Hope you all had a great summer.  Mine was way too hot, lasted way too long, but I gained a son-in-law which was fun.  Now I'm thinking cold/sweaters/socks/SNOW!
My favorite to win - cause it's pink of course.
Our son took us to Atlanta for the Petit Le Mans Race at Race Atlanta
What a great day! I love the buzz of those cars.

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am still here Sherri and share your obstacles to blogging. Yes, the summer was much too hot - and toolong.

Thanks for reading and commenting on my blog. I have just regained access to it and all Google accounts.